Club Members Information & announcements
Only Members wishing to book range time please call 07396 641617
Please note this phone line is only manned Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 7pm.
Monday: 18:15 – 19:00 – 19:45 – 20:30 – 21:15 (Air Only)
Tuesday: 18:15 – 19:00 – 19:45 – 20:30 – 21:15 (Air & Live Shooting)
Wednesday Afternoon: 14:00 – 14:45 – 15:30 (Air & Live Shooting)
Wednesday Evening: 19:00 – 21:00 (Prone Shooting only)
Thursday: 19:00 – 19:45 – 20:30 – 21:15 (Air & Live Shooting)
Friday: 19:00 – 19:45 – 20:30 – 21:15 (Air & Live Shooting)
(Note there may be slots available the same night but priority will be given to pre-bookings).
PARKSTONE GUN CLUB 2022
NEW 25 YARD BENCHREST COMPETITION
1. The competition is open to club members only – ENTRY FEE £1.50 per member per class
2. Competitors can use any type of 0.177 or 0.22 air rifles or 0.22LR rimfire rifles
3. Please designate which calibre you wish to shoot on sign-up sheet (different targets)
4. Any sighting system allowed – telescopic sights of any magnification size but:
A) For Club air rifles in 0.177 calibre – maximum 12x magnification only allowed
B) For own air rifles of 0.177 or 0.22 or 0.22LR live rifles – any magnification
5. Only front rifle support rest allowed, of any type or material – your choice
6. Members MUST use dedicated benchrest tables with rifle breech level with the rear edge of the shooting booth
and muzzle must not extend past the front edge of the shooting booth
7. One shot per target spot only – NO TIME LIMIT – All fifteen targets per card to be shot
8. Each target has a blue or red zero area – maximum 10 zero shots allowed per card if required. Can be used between shots if required.
9. All 15 targets per card will be scored. Maximum score of 150 per card.
10. Shot cards to be signed by the member and signed and dated by the Range Officer or Desk Officer as witness
11. Twenty cards in total to be shot between start and 31 December 2022 – no round completion dates (i.e. you could
shoot all cards on 31 December if you wish)
12. Only shots within the outer scoring ring to count. Shots fully outside the ring score zero. In the event that there are
two shots on any one target spot the lower value will be scored. Targets without any shot will score zero.
13. Target bulls are: 0.177 club airguns = 10mm; 0.177 own airguns = 6mm; 0.22 air or 0.22LR own or club live fire rifles = 7mm
14. Only shots wholly within the centre bull on each target, without cutting the outer line, will count as 10,
otherwise outward scoring will be enforced. Organiser’s verdict is final!
15. Trophy awarded to highest scoring Adult and/or Junior in each class. NB: in the event of tied scores a shoot off will be arranged
to decide the winner in each class.
Target card examples